6.06.2009

loving it!

The weather that is! It is just lovely today.

Quick post - off to a horseshow today. (imagine that?)


Was photographing some LO's yesterday evening and decided to grab my camera remote (thanks Karla!) and Angus and have a mini photoshoot.
Have tons of photos of Angus, but just don't have many pictures of he and I together.
This is not a simple task I can assure you! I always look like a dork and he just looks unamused!
Anyway, I must be more mindful of getting myself in some pictures every once in awhile, dorky or not!

Remember my girl, Sasha and me asking for prayer for her?
Well, it worked, and her son is doing good! Thanks!

Have a blessed weekend! get outside and soak up some sun. :)

3 comments:

Deana said...

Great photo of you! :-)

Hope you're having a great weekend, Kim!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo!!!!! AND YAY for her boy!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ncwdust said...

Love the photo...and that remote is pretty snazzy.