6.17.2009

oddly quiet

here at the old kimwhitten.blogspot!
sorry bout that.
just crazy busy this week with work then VBS every night.
I do have lots to share though.
So, in the words of Arnold, "I'll be back!"

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary so Happy Anniversary James!
We had to postpone any celebration due to hectic schedules this week, but we'll do dinner out - PLUS, we have scheduled our vacation!!!!! I'm so excited to know I'll be laying on the beach in 3 weeks! I kind of like waiting till the last minute to schedule so I don't have to wait long.

I'll be back to my chatty old self later, promise!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo! :):):):):):):):):):)

Lynne said...

I also hope you have a happy anniversary! It's hard to believe just how fast time is flying by you know? I remember thinking 16 couldn't come fast enough and took forever! lol

Unknown said...

Yippee! So happy for you!!!

Deana said...

Happy Anniversary & YAY for an upcoming beach trip! :-)