6.11.2009

thursday=friday

Since I'm on 10 hour days this summer, today is my Friday.
Can I get a "whoop-whoop"?!

It's been one of those weird short yet long weeks that is unexplainable.
I do know I am tired & look forward to sleeping in tomorrow and resting up.

We had a big on Tuesday, and I will post about that later, I first wanted to post a couple of my layouts from the June Crazy Daisy Kit.

Here is a little 12x12 with Lindsay doing Alex's hair for prom.
Love those exclusive cardboard monogram letters. I had used my "I" on another LO so I used the "L" and "O" from the Thickers to make this funky "I".


This next one is a wall hanging (my first) that I made using a technique I learned from the super talented Lucy Folch over at SIStv on National Scrapbooking Day.
Remember this one?
Same technique except I didn't use glimmer mist and I made little cut-outs for my chipboard using some of the patterned paper from the kit.


Check out the Crazy Daisy Kit blog to see all the eye candy from other design team members.

Speaking of design team members, I have subscribed to each of the DT's blogs and have been completely inspired by Grace Tolman's posts! She had a nifty little series the first week of June called "be creative". I encourage you to check her out...lovely photography too!

Okay I'll be back for a huge photo post of our fun day in Little Rock on Tuesday for Alex's Ambassador interview and Teen Star banquet for 4H! I'm so proud of her for being named State Ambassador...we just found out today.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these!!!! And I AM TOTALLY LIFTING that ADORABLE wall hanging....cuz yeah....my doggy's NAME is DANDY...and that is A PERFECT TITLE FOR HIM!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):)