1.02.2012

I resolve...

I am not a huge resolution maker, but I do have a couple of goals this year.

First, is to try to be more aware of my budget and attempt to be a better saver.  I would like to work toward Dave Ramsey's baby steps to living a debt-free life.  That seems so unattainable to me, but I know anything is possible if one works hard.

In doing that and trying to be more "green" I have started by making my own laundry soap.  Super easy peasey and so far it seems to be working like a charm. :)  I did the simple Borax, A&H Washing Powder and Fals Naptha soap mixture.  There are several different ways to do it.


(Click photo for a link to the simple recipe I used or check Pinterest or Google if you are interested. Also, I would love any advice on other simple ways to save around the house in like ways.


I am going to work toward better menu planning again.  I am hot and cold with this one. {sort of like blog posting. ;-) } Along with that, I hope to do a better job with couponing and grabbing deals when grocery shopping; and I will try my hat at some freezer cooking. 


Of course, me, along with every other human being on the planet wants to try to be more fit.  We'll see how that goes. ugh


So, do I think these are attainable? 


Of course they are. It just takes a little work and a lot of willpower.






1 comment: