1.15.2012

My friend Laura

Calling Laura "my friend Laura" is pretty much an inside joke stemming from conversations between my husband and me.

I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to photograph Laura and her family several times. She is one of my many friends who has had such faith in my photography business and the growth thereof.  I feel extremely blessed to call her my friend.  She is one of my prayer warriors that I call on and always know she will pray for whatever I request.  I do the same for her. How comforting...

I wanted to share some of her latest family shots.

When we first met, she only had Abbie and she was just a little fart. Now, there are three little rugrats with Ty and sweet Ms. Callie Sue. 


I love those kids, I tell you! When Abbie was little I taught her how to give the peace sign and say "peace out". I'm glad I could have a part in her proper raising! LOL

Can you imagine these little angels acting like this???  (Sorry, Laura)   hehehe

Let's just say, this photoshoot was quite interesting!  :)


I am so glad to have "my friend Laura" and her family in my life!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful photos!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)